Mines Testing Center Temporary Admin Asst I
Job no: 495902
Work type: Classified Staff Temporary
Location: Golden, CO
Categories: Administrative/Office Support, Other, Student Life
- Assist with the creation and management of workflow for proctoring exams for students using the Mines Testing Center
- Proctor tests according to NCTA Standards and Guidelines and established Mines Testing Center policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity of testing environment; (check IDs and calculators, monitor testers throughout testing session, secure materials and secure the Mines Testing Center according to institutional procedure)
- Respond to and troubleshoot testing situations with professionalism and a calm demeanor.
- Coordinate exam delivery and return, provide daily exam preparation, and manage student check-in procedures
- Supervise student proctors
- One year of clerical experience.
- Experience proctoring exams
- Ability to manage and prioritize work assignments independently.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in both independent and team situations.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications and the ability to access basic web and software programs.
- PT (5 – 12 hours per week)
- Coverage for Common Hour exams from 6-10 pm throughout the semester on designated dates. Covering a shift (up to 8 hours) during final exams 7:30 am - 9:30 pm (Fri, Sat, Mon-Wed of exam week) . Some daytime assistance (8-10 am and possibly through lunch as needed).
- On-campus location
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend